Tuesday, January 26, 2010

gleeeeeee

wow how long has it been?
hahaha excuse my abscene :P
had absolutely no idea what write about these days. The thing about me that u must know is that, i am very random. Sometimes i just wanna stay at home and do nothing, and at sometimes i want to go to KLIA... just for fun.

I mean dont u find life so darn boring if u stick to a routine, day in and day out? Thts why sometimes i just hate the idea of doing a timetable. Life is a suprise, so lets just keep it that way. The way i see it, we are slowly becoming slaves to other people. This comes as no suprise as history teaches us something, its that it always repeat itself.

We say we have abolished the idea of slavery. But if u think about it, arent we all slaves? Tied down to timetables, work.. when we sleep, where we eat, what we eat even. We are fed information that is not even real through "the tube".

I once saw this movie but i cant remember the title, its about this guy who is this newscaster, he suddenly went mad for some reason and he wanted to tell the people that were watching his shows to wake up and stop watching! The information, the so called "news" that were being fed to them are only the "news" that "they" want u only to know! People need to realise that we must take control of our lives and not blindly follow a system "they" have provided so that we become slaves for "them". What i can say is that.. guys.. dont believe what the tv says.

anyway who are "they", "them" ?

well..

ill leave that to you guys to find out amongst yourselves.


P.S. Sry for the rant. I told you guys i have nothing to say. heheh

ok ok

these are some random facts about me.
1. I still have no idea what to do with my life
2. I am an AVID gamer (3 hours a day-sometimes even during exams week)
3. I am struggling socially, emotionally, mentally, and education-ally? lol


till next time ;)

No comments: